THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
G-Force is a fast-paced action-platform game featuring a unique elite team of specially trained guinea pigs that use high-tech gadgets and specialized talents to complete a dangerous government mission. G-Force puts players in control of both Darwin, the guinea pig leader of the covert intelligence G-Force squad, and housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they team up with the other G-Force agents and use their gadgets, stealth mastery and pint-sized teamwork as mankind’s only hope to complete a dangerous high-level government mission. G-Force uses innovative gameplay featuring a unique sense of scale, puzzle solving that requires players to manipulate environments and enemies, including diabolical waffle irons among evil household appliances.
- Unique gameplay requiring the player to switch between Darwin, a guinea pig, and Mooch, a housefly
- Special abilities for each character: Darwin’s hoverpack lets players speed through areas or fly up to higher altitudes; Mooch can slow down time
- Innovative platform puzzle solving to reach new areas and trigger gadgets
- Unique 3-D features in Xbox360 and PS3 versions
- New enemies, weapons and locations not seen in the film
- Characters’ voices match “G-Force” film: Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau and Bill Nighy