The Huawei E5576-606 LTE mobile WiFi is a wireless portable gateway that integrates 4G LTE and 3G UMTS which provides users with flexible and diversified data access through the mobile networks. The E5576-606 has a removable 1500mAH Li-Ion Polymer battery which when recharged allows approximately 6 hours of mobile use.
By supporting the latest generation 4G LTE network and the common LTE bands the E5576-606 can reach up to 150 Mbps download speeds, allowing consumers to enjoy fast internet and streaming services without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold online sessions.
The E5576-606 is plug and play allowing the user to simply insert a 4G compatible SIM card to create a reliable personal Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Consumers can also instantly share the 4G/3G connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
The frequency bands of the E5576-606 are as follows:
– LTE: Band 1/3/40 (900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2300 MHz)
– FDD 2100 MHz/1800 MHz TDD 2300MHz MHz
– UMTS: Band 1/8 2100 MHz/900 MHz
The E5576-606 supports the following standards:
– Long Term Evolution (LTE)
– Dual Carrier High Speed Packet Access Plus (DC-HSPA+)
– High Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+)
– High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)
– Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA)