Platform:Xbox 360 | Edition:Standard | Format:Box
Mass Effect 3 is a Role-playing Game (RPG) / Third-Person Shooter hybrid set in a Science Fiction universe. Mass Effect 3 is the third game in the popular Mass Effectseries, and is rumored to be the final installment. In it players continue the adventures of Commander Shepard utilizing extreme character customization which is the hallmark feature of the series. Additional features include: the ability to import decisions from both of the previous games into the new game, ownership/play of previous games not required, customizable weapons, improved mobility and melee combat, many returning characters (if they were not killed off in previous imported games), an improved cover system that allows for more action, compatibility with the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 and more.
Better with Kinect–Exclusive to Xbox 360
In Mass Effect 3, you can use Kinect for Xbox 360 and your voice to issue commands.
- Control Shepard – To issue commands to Commander Shepard, simply say what you want to do. “Switch Weapon” to quickly change weapons, speak the name of the weapon (“shotgun”, “assault rifle”, etc) to switch to a specific weapon, say “open” to open something, “examine” to get a closer look, or say the name of an ammo type (“Incendiary ammo”, “Cryo ammo”, etc) to switch to specific ammo.
- Control your squadmates – Say the name of the squad member, followed by the action you want him or her to take. Use the aiming recticle, when appropriate, to target the action. For example, say “Liara Singularity” and use the aiming recticle to command Liara to use her singularity power on a specific target, “James Switch Weapon” to command James to quickly change weapons, “Garrus Sniper Rifle” to command Garrus to switch to his sniper rifle or “Tali Follow” to get Tali to follow you.
- Take Control During Conversations – Rather than choosing your response on your controller, Kinect for Xbox 360 allows you to simply speak your response choice.
The Final Chapter in the Mass Effect Trilogy
Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as “Reapers,” has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.
Key Game Features
- A Rich, Branching Storyline – Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game
- Massive in Scope – Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Ea”“
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.