Terms & Conditions For Ca Cellular
These terms govern your use of the website.
This website (Site) is owned by CA Cellular Holdings CC (The Company) (2004/024719/23) duly incorporated in the Republic of South Africa. The Site promotes the sale of the Company’s products as well as other products.
Access to the services, content and downloads available on the CA Cellular website may be classified as “electronic transactions” as defined in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Act No. 25 of 200 (ECT Act).
We reserve the right to make changes to the documents and/or other materials contained on this website from time to time without notice. This right also applies to these terms and conditions.
2. Agreement of sale and availability of stock
A sales order will only be deemed as completed once you have completed the purchase cycle and an approved payment/order confirmation is received. We will confirm your purchase order with you via your specified email.
CA Cellular shall use reasonable endeavours to make the advertised stock available at the displayed price, for the period specified.
1. Placing goods in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an agreement of sale and/or an order for such goods, and as such, goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available. You cannot hold CA Cellular or the Third Party Seller liable if such goods are not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
2. An agreement of sale between you and CA Cellular will come into effect upon completion of an online order summary on the Website and payment or payment authorisation is received by CA Cellular.
3. CA Cellular may, in its sole discretion, accept the cancellation of an order by you, on sufficient cause shown and on a case by case basis.
4. You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. In the case of Goods offered for sale by CA Cellular, CA Cellular will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock and we will only be liable for delivery of the Goods when the Goods are available. When Goods are no longer available after conclusion of a sale, CA Cellular will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
We reserve the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and CA Cellular, in whole or in part, on notice to you. CA Cellular shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see CA Cellular’s Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
Termination of sale
Save for certain exceptions (Software, Games, Music, and DVD) and subject to certain charges. You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). For further details, please read the Refund Policy below.
CA Cellular Stores reserves the right to limit quantities of any item offered for sale. Certain models may be limited to 1 per customer and may not last for the duration of the promotion. Prices valid while promotional stocks lasts, after which stock will revert to the regular retail price. E&OE. Valid TV Licence & ID required for any TV purchases.
4. Website Use
As a user, CA Cellular grants you a limited, non-transferable revocable license to access and use the website subject to the terms and conditions.
1. Your license does not extend to the website’s source code or to the source code of any software or computer program that forms part of the website.
2. You may only use the website for personal use, limited to viewing the website, providing information to the website, downloading product information for your personal review from the website or purchasing goods or services from the website.
3. You may only use the website if in terms of South African law you have the legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
4. You may only link to the website by linking to the home page of the website.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the goods and services offered on this site are intended for citizens of the Republic of South African only. The terms will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
6. By shopping or browsing on this Site, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood the terms, conditions and policies displayed on this Site; and agree to be bound by them.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES.
Currency and transaction security:
All transactions are conducted in South African RAND (ZAR) .By submitting a sales order through any of the CA Cellular website services, you warrant that you are acting within the bounds of the law and that you have the legal capacity to transact, or have the mandate to transact to do so. This includes that you have obtained the express permission (indemnity) of the person and or Business whose information you are submitting / using through any of our services and that you are not in breach of the Consumer Protection Act or National Credit Act, and / or any other applicable legislation in any way. You indemnify CA Cellular, its Members and employees from any claim and / or liability from any third party arising out of your instructions and/or use of the service(s).
Acknowledgements by the Customer:
You, the customer, hereby agree and acknowledge;
• that; you will at all times comply with the requirements of the Law(s); including the National Credit Act of 2005 and the Consumer Protection Act and / or any other applicable legislation (to the extent that it is relevant to the customer for the receiving, compiling and reporting of information. Without limiting the generality of the a foregoing, the Customer specifically acknowledges and agrees that, when reporting Personal and other information to CA Cellular;
• that; such information will include all mandatory data,
• that; it will have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information being submitted, is accurate, up-to- date, relevant, complete and valid when submitting such information;
• that; you are entitled to submit the information to CA Cellular, for the purpose of CA Cellular making such information available to its associated partners, for the purpose of rendering the services offered, and that such information is not subject to a duty of confidentiality between CA Cellular and the customer
Breach of ECT Act
Any user; who commits any of the offence detailed in section 85 to 88 of the ECT Act 25 of 2002 shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting loss or damage suffered and /or incurred by CA Cellular and its partners